Part of why we love running our cidery is that we get the opportunity to contribute to the community in a sociable way. Here is how it works:
- You have to be a 501(c)3 or 501(c)4 tax designated organization. If you’re a for-profit entity or private party, you will have to pay for it… That’s how we keep the lights on over here :-)
- We deliver a ¼ barrel keg (62 pints, $400 retail value) to the relevant MN liquor licenses holder as per MN law. This will be your caterer, event space or temporary license holder. You’ll have to confirm this party is willing to accept a donation from us
- If you want, we send a volunteer to help with your event by pouring, setting up an info booth or interacting with your guests
- You give us some love on the social medias and throw our logo up on your program/ signage
- You shoot us a donation receipt so we can give it to the bean counters
*Please note we are not able to provide retail merchandise for silent auctions or grab bag give aways.