Sociable is Adding to our fantastic Team!
Sociable Sales Manager
Sociable Cider Werks seeks an experienced sales professional to manage our inside and outside sales efforts. This position requires a solid foundation of working in the beer, wine or cider business and knowledge of existing and emerging craft beer and cider trends in Minnesota.
- Set goals, direct and evaluate the velocity driving efforts of our on-premise sales team.
- Set goals, direct and evaluate the velocity driving efforts of our off-premise sales team.
- Interface with our third party distributor network and serve as direct point of contact for our respective brand managers.
- Set goals, direct and evaluate distributor efforts, monitor inventory levels and order flow.
- Develop sales promotions and work with the Sociable Art Director in the development of related promotional assets.
- Work with the Sociable Outreach and Events Coordinator and Taproom Management to leverage those business units to bolster sales efforts.
- Use data to monitor the impacts of our promotional and sales efforts on velocity and acceleration of all available SKUs
- Coordinate with production team to ensure seasonal and new product launches are delivered to our distributor and the market on time.
- Create dynamic and creative marketing goals and execution plans.
- Create sales projections in coordination with our distributor partners.
- Identify and execute key account partnerships
- Create monthly reports to managers reflecting velocity, brand penetration, market pricing, market strengths and weaknesses.
- Actively coach and direct efforts of Sociable sales personnel via work-withs, co-selling efforts and by soliciting account feedback.
- Execute quarterly reviews of all sales related personnel
- Operate and report within expense and budget guidelines
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in sales, or customer relations.
- Experience managing staff
- Knowledge of the metro area suburbs
- Some on-premise sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated self starter
- Resilient, graceful and gently persistent in the face of obstacles
- Capable and engaging conversationalist with strong communication and presentation skills
- Occasional evening and weekend work availability
- Demonstrated knowledge of local craft beer market, consumers, and retailers.
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move beer weighing up to 165 pounds.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of team.
- Basic understanding of Word, Excel, and e-mail.
- Reliable vehicle and insurance, clean driving record
Compensation & Benefits
- Wage: Commensurate with experience
- 100% Health Care benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation/holiday/sick days
- Expense reimbursement including account spending allowance and travel
- Cider and Beer benefits per Company policy
TO apply complete this form submission before May 1st. Please note, we will not be able to respond to every submission. Please no personal calls or stop-ins.
PART-TIME TAPROOM BARTENDER
Sociable Cider Werks is currently looking to add a new member to our crew of gifted taproom bartenders. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service in Minneapolis while living the craft culture that is fast, fun, and informative.
We are currently seeking a part-time bartender to join the Sociable Cider Werks team. This position will start out by working one consistent bartending shift per week (Sunday day shift), with the potential to add another bartending shift on Monday or Tuesday, as they become available. This position will ideally also be able to cover barback shifts on Fridays and Saturdays, as needed. We are looking for somebody with a passion for the craft industry, strong work ethic, and a desire to display excellent customer service at all times. Sociable is growing rapidly, so there is realistic opportunity for advancement within the company.
- Prior customer service experience
- Working knowledge of craft cider/beer, with the willingness to learn more, especially about Sociable’s flagship and seasonal products
- Great communication skills
- Grace under pressure
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work on your feet for an extended period of time
- A positive attitude and ability to thrive in a team setting
- Willingness to work block parties/private events as needed
To apply, complete this form submission. Please note, we will not be able to respond to every submission. Please no personal calls or stop-ins.
STREET TEAM member
2-year-old cidery with a sociable demeanor, and glowing personality looking for an adventurous type who’s down for whatever
WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A cidery that goes out to lots of fun events including beer festivals, charity events, tastings, and tap take-overs
- A cidery that’s ok with an open relationship. You know, a couple hours a week when you’re available
- A cidery that’s down to hang in the evenings and on weekends
- A cidery that’s willing to pick up the tab, and even pay you $10 per hour for your company
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone with an equally sociable personality
- Someone that loves craft ciders and beers
- Someone that loves hanging out on weekends
- Someone that can drive
- Someone that can lift 50 pounds
- Someone with mad kickball skills (seriously, the brewer’s league is no joke, don’t come up in here if you don’t have a boot)
To apply complete this form submission. Please note, we will not be able to respond to every submission. Please no personal calls or stop-ins.