Part of why we love running our cidery is that we get the opportunity to contribute to the community in a sociable way. Here is how it works:
- You have to be a 501(c)3 or 501(c)4 tax designated organization. If you’re a for-profit entity or private party, you will have to pay for it… that’s how we keep the lights on.
- We deliver a ¼ barrel keg (62 pints, $400 retail value) to the relevant MN liquor-license holder as per MN law. This will be your caterer, event space or temporary license holder. You’ll have to confirm that this party is willing to accept a donation from us.
- If you want, we send a volunteer to help with your event by pouring, setting up an info booth or interacting with your guests.
- You give us some love on social media and throw our logo up on your program/signage.
- You shoot us a donation receipt so we can give it to the bean counters.
*Please note that we are not able to provide retail merchandise for silent auctions or grab bag giveaways