We are currently seeking a full-time Media Manager to join the Sociable Cider Werks team. We are looking for somebody with a passion for the craft industry, strong work ethic, flexibility, creativity, and a desire to learn and growing alongside the rapidly changing and expanding craft beverage industry.
• Work with marketing team and distributor partners on annual marketing plan
• Work within the budget to most effectively tell our story
• Be creative with in-kind partnerships and collaborations
• Creatively lever relationships to garner earned media
• Coordinate buying and content delivery timeline with media partners
• Coordinate targeted and paid marketing campaigns and track analytics
• Stay up-to-date on latest social media trends and technology
• Work with marketing team to develop a content calendar and execution plan
across all media platforms.
• Platforms include but are not limited to print, radio, digital and social
• Generate platform-optimized content
• Active platforms include but are not limited to SociableCider.com, email campaigns,
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and SnapChat
• Copy writing including but not limited to product descriptions, ads, web content,
event promotions, social media content, posters and blog
• Serve as primary point of contact for all incoming communiques
• Engage with users across all social channels
• Be the point person for all media interactions
• Create and distribute press releases
• Organize and facilitate media events
• Keep tabs on influential food/drink personalities (including Instagram influencers) and make sure they’re in the loop about all Sociable news, events, developments, etc.
• Track and organize all media mentions
• Must be well-organized and a self-starter, with the ability to multi-task.
• The Media Manager will report directly to the Managing Director of Development (Jim Watkins) and work in very close coordination with the Art Director (Matt Erickson) and Events Coordinator (Jenny Seabloom) for all on-site events.
• Ability to work within a team is of tantamount importance.
• Occasional weekend availability required.
• Job hours are flexible assuming exemplary work.
• Must be a native user of popular social media channels.
• Prefer high level of computer competency with familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
PLEASE SEND A RESUME, cover letter AND 2-3 applicable work samples TO firstname.lastname@example.org
PART-TIME SEASONAL TAPROOM BARTENDER
We are currently seeking a part-time seasonal bartender to join the Sociable Cider
Werks team. This position will start out by working two consistent bartending shifts on
the weekends, with the potential to add another shift as they become available. We are
looking for somebody with a passion for the craft industry, strong work ethic, and a
desire to display excellent customer service at all times. Sociable is growing rapidly, so
there is a realistic opportunity for advancement within the company.
● Prior customer service experience
● Working knowledge of craft cider/beer, with the willingness to learn more,
especially about Sociable’s flagship and seasonal products
● Great communication skills
● Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
● Ability to work on your feet for an extended period of time
● A positive attitude and ability to thrive in a team setting
● Willingness to work block parties, private events, and weekends
● Willingness to lead brewery tours as needed
Please send a resume and three references to email@example.com
JOIN THE SOCIABLE STOKERS!
What's a stoker? It's the second person on a tandem bike. It's the engine behind the team, the power, the heart, the soul of a team. In that vein, the Sociable Stokers are the heart and soul behind our brand. It's the team on the street promoting the brand at liquor store tastings, not-for-profit events, and promotions. Take a look at our personal ad below:
Four-year-old cidery with a "sociable" demeanor and glowing personality looking for an adventurous type who’s down for whatever.
WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A cidery that goes out to lots of fun events including beer festivals, charity events, tastings, and tap take-overs
- A cidery that’s OK with an open relationship. You know, a couple hours a week when you’re available
- A cidery that’s down to hang in the evenings and on weekends
- A cidery that’s willing to pick up the tab, and even pays you $10 per hour for your company
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone with an equally sociable personality
- Someone that loves craft ciders and beers
- Someone that loves hanging out on weekends
- Someone that can drive
- Someone that can lift 50 pounds
- Someone with mad kickball skills (seriously, the brewer’s league is no joke, don’t come up in here if you don’t have a boot)
To apply, complete this form. Please note, we will not be able to respond to every submission. Please no personal calls or stop-ins.